Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Party Master - More Funny Monkeys!!

http://blog.minimonos.com/.a/6a01156f56a197970b0133f36af30e970b-800wi
LOLHey Monkeys!
Last week I posted two funny jokes by MonkeyRock and  Cpeminem2. Their jokes were so funny that I almost fell off of my chair laughing! After I heard these jokes, I was on the hunt for some more! With all of these aweseome monkeys on MiniMonos, I was easily able to find more awesome jokes! Check them out below:
Rexmonos
Q: Why did the Mama Monkey give out to the little monkey?
A: Because he was monkeying around xD
Rockeymonkey
Q:Why did the monkey put a net over his head?
A: Because he wanted to catch his breath!
Lol!! Those were so funny!! What did you monkeys think? Leave a comment and let me know what you think. Along with that, leave a comment with some more jokes!! I love to laugh!! Hahahaha!!
Until then... Best Bananas!
Bananatastic!

0 comments: