Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bananatastic's Halloween Party!

Hey Monkeys!

It's October and Halloween is on its way. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I know a lot of you monkeys enjoy Halloween too! Lately, a lot of monkeys have been asking me if i am going to be having a Halloween party and the answer is YES! I am going to be having a Halloween party the day before Halloween, because obviously on the actual day of Halloween you'll be Trick o' treating getting CANDY! Anyways, check out the invitation below for details!
Halloweeninvitationre
The party is going to be huge and tons of fun! We will play games and tons more just like we did at my last party. Banana Chips and Shells will be given away to some lucky monkeys!  Tons of the staff will be present too! Along with that, every monkey who comes to this party is going to see the releaase of some new SPECIAL EFFECTS that have never been seen before on MiniMonos island, during this party! Sweetness! Along with that, we are going to be announcing the winner of the Green Halloween Competition winner! You can click here for more information on that! :D
Leave a comment and let me know what you're going to be for Halloween this year! Along with that, let me know if you're coming to the party! :)

0 comments: